Saturday 4 January 2014

52 Books in 52 Weeks

So, if you read my last post, you'll have noticed that I planned to start reviewing books. I thought it might be good to tie this resolution into the 52 books challenge.

The first book on my list is The Turn of the Screw by Henry James. I'm hoping to post the review on Monday.

The next few books are :

  1. The Herland Trilogy - Charlotte Perkins Gilman
  2. Little Brother - Cory Doctorow
  3. The Invisible Man - HG Wells
  4. Battle Tales From Burma - John Randle
  5. Ratcatcher - Tim Stevens
  6. Three Men in a Boat - Jerome K Jerome
  7. Greyfriars Bobby - Eleanor Atkinson
So, that's me for the next two months or so. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them, otherwise I'll be aiming to post a review every Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment