Saturday 10 December 2016

pondering procrastination.

A lot has happened since I last wrote anything here.

  1. I returned to education and I'm now in the second year of an undergraduate degree in history and sociology. Which is quite exciting.                                                                                           
  2. I along with two of my children have been identified as being on the autistic spectrum. We plan to have the other two assessed at some point and there is a very strong suspicion that my o.h. is also neurodiverse in some way.                                                                                                        
  3. My husband was 'medically retired' from work due to mental health issues (while they were having a mental health awareness drive no less!)

There are other things, but these are the biggies.


As a result of these changes there will be a slight adjustment to the focus of the blog. I will still continue to post about books from time to time, I may continue to put up bits and pieces of writing but for the most part the focus will now be on these three journeys. Life as a mature (ish) student, adjusting to life on the spectrum and living as a work free (not work shy) family and how we cope and come through all of that together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment